This part of the practice is run by our managing partner, John Whelan.
It is critical that everyone with property and / or children should make a Will. We also act and advise in the following:
- Administration of estates of deceased persons
- Inheritance tax and gift tax
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Trusts for children and mentally incapacitated
- Legal challenge to wills of deceased persons
- Claims under the Succession Act.
John will take your calls concerning wills, powers of attorney and administration of estates.