Caroline Cannon – Legal Executive
Caroline qualified as a Legal Executive in 2001 and she holds a Diploma in Legal Studies.
She previously worked for two of the Country’s leading law firms in their Residential New Home Departments prior to joining our firm in 2007.
Caroline has over 20 years development expertise to include dealing with the acquisition of greenfield sites right through to the completion of the development scheme and onward sales.
She currently assists our Property team in the purchase and sale of both residential and commercial properties and developments and in other conveyancing transactions.
She is highly skilled in coordinating Sales and Property Reports required for our Clients.
Main Areas of Expertise:
Residential Developments, Commercial Property and General Conveyancing.
- Worked as part of the team on large scale New Home Residential Developments;
- Experienced in dealing with all aspects of purchase and sale transactions;
- Transfers of Family Homes, Transfers of Land and Rectification of Title;
- Caroline is proficient in lodging completing Stamp Duty Returns and Land Registry / Property Registration Authority applications;
- She is also highly skilled in reporting and tracking in respect of property sales and developments.