Cathal O’Sullivan Partner
Cathal O’Sullivan joined the firm in 1997 and has been a partner with the firm since 2006.
Cathal was awarded first place by the Law Society of Ireland in Real Property. His extensive experience includes work on the development, sale/purchase and general advices on commercial property projects throughout the Country as well as advice
to vendors, purchasers, developers, landlords and tenants as regards commercial property (investment and development).
Main Areas of Expertise:
Commercial Property, Commercial Agreements and Advices, Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions, Construction, Residential Property and Conveyancing, Landlord and Tenant matters, Licensing.
- Cathal has worked in all areas of residential and commercial property transactions, advising both corporate and private clients.
- He advises on all aspects of landlord and tenant law including commercial retail landlords and tenants.
- Acts for a number of nationwide retailers on leasing and franchising.
- Cathal represented a large developer on a number of landmark City Centre redevelopments in Cork including the Brewery Quarter, South Main Street, Cork and the old Revenue Buildings Site, Sullivans Quay, Cork.
- He has been successful in achieving settlements for private clients having banking difficulties, dealing with a number of different lending institutions over the years.
- Advises on the transfer of business undertakings, including Share Sale
- He has been advising property portfolio managers including Shopping Centres and multi-use developments.
- Clients include individuals, companies, partnerships and Pension Trustee companies.