Ciara Quinlan Partner
Ciara Quinlan has been with Whelan Solicitors since she qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and was made partner in 2019. She holds a BCL degree in Law from University College Cork.
Her practice involves advising private and corporate clients in the areas of Residential and Commercial Property. She has dealt with many large scale sales, acquisitions and leases of commercial properties. Ciara also practices in private and
commercial litigation and personal injury litigation.
A straight-talking, progressive solicitor, Ciara believes in transparency in business.
Main Areas of Expertise:
Residential Property and Conveyancing, Commercial Litigation Commercial
Property, Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions, Personal Injury Litigation.
- Worked in all aspects of residential and commercial property transactions,
advising both corporate and private clients.
- Ciara has a large portfolio of individual clients including first time buyers who
have purchased, mortgaged or sold their residential homes.
- Recent transactions include the purchase, mortgage, leasing and sale of large
scale multi-tenanted commercial property, residential and commercial leasing.
- Acts for developers in small and medium sized developments throughout Munster.
- Experienced in corporate matters dealing with corporate investments, mergers
and acquisitions, shareholder exits, shareholders’ agreements, due diligence in
advance of large corporate transactions and re-organisations of group
- Ciara has been involved in a landmark taxation related High Court recently.
- Represented clients in the purchase and sale of large scale loan and security
- Acted for Plaintiffs in Personal Injuries claims in District, Circuit and High Court
- Acting for parties involved in significant Commercial Court Litigation cases
involving complex multi-jurisdictional issues.